Cityspan’s Participant Intake Module simplifies and streamlines the task of collecting and managing participant data. With Cityspan, you can quickly create detailed, customized records that include demographics, health conditions, and other important information for each participant.With Cityspan, users can easily:
- Create and manage custom forms for different types of participants (e.g., youth, adults, and families)
- Use standardized evaluation forms and user-defined assessments to track participant outcomes
- Add to participant records by uploading consent documents, images and other supporting materials
- Use unique fields (e.g., a school ID or social security number) to link client data to external data sets
- Generate PDF versions of forms, to accelerate the collection of information from clients
- Set security controls that define which staff can see certain participant information
- Track detailed information about staff (e.g., demographics, hours worked, hiring prerequisites, and immunization histories).