Cityspan Provider is fully compliant with Open Badges, an initiative by the Mozilla Foundation and the MacArthur Foundation to grant individuals formal recognition for their skills. With Cityspan, you can create digital badges and award them to program participants.
With Cityspan, users can easily:
- Define badges to Mozilla’s Open Badges specification
- Award badges automatically after a minimum number of days of a given activity
- Award badges automatically after a minimum result on an assessment
- Issue badges to participants manually
- Email badges to participants 13 and older
- Create PDF badges for participants under 13.