Madison Out-of-School Time Initiative selects Cityspan for comprehensive view of youth services
Cityspan has been selected to develop software that will support the Madison-area Out-of-School Time (MOST) initiative, a collaboration between the City of Madison, Dane County, Madison Metropolitan School District, and over 45 youth-serving agencies. Designed to strengthen coordination across Madison’s in-school and out-of-school time programs, the system will provide MOST with a multi-program “wrap around” view of services to each student. At the program level, the system will manage participant in-take, track attendance, coordinate individual and family case planning, and track referrals to 11,000 marginalized youth.
Participating agencies include:
- City of Madison
- Madison Metropolitain School District
- Dane County
- Madison Public Library
- Urban League of Greater Madison
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Dane County
- YMCA of Dane County, Inc.
- Girls Scouts of Wisconsin Badgerland Council
- Bayview Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Madison School & Community Recreation