City of Philadelphia partners with Cityspan to integrate OST Community
The City of Philadelphia has selected Cityspan to implement a data management system that will track out-of-school time attendance and outcomes for more than 150,000 youth annually across 400 program locations. Participating city departments and local nonprofits include:
- Department of Human Services
- Philadelphia Parks & Recreation
- Free Library of Philadelphia
- Managing Director’s Office
- After School Activities Partnerships
- Philadelphia OST Literacy Initiative
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
In addition to tracking attendance and outcomes, the system will expand access to services by allowing Parks & Recreation and Free Library participants to search and register for activities through an online program locator. A flexible reporting environment will give Philadelphia tools to evaluate service delivery needs and make data driven decisions regarding the distribution public resources.
Learn More: Read the City’s original Request for Proposals.