Cityspan is a leading developer of software for the nonprofit sector. Working collaboratively, often in dynamic cross-discipline teams, we thrive on leveraging technology to produce positive social outcomes. We’re seeking a full-stack engineer to build and maintain our core product and client-focused solutions.
- Contribute to the development of our social services management platform
- Design, document and communicate new features that are scalable and extendable
- Collaborate with developers, project managers and occasionally customers to meet user specific needs
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years of software development
- Experience working with Microsoft web development tools (ASP.NET, C#, MVC)
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience building web services and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of OOP Concepts & Component Design
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, coding, unit testing and debugging skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
Compensation and Perks
- Salary – $100-150K DOE
- Kaiser Medical + Dental
- Retirement Plan
- Great working environment in downtown Berkeley
- Opportunities to work remotely
How to Apply
- Please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Please indicate “Software Engineer” in the subject line.